Redirect with POST variables

pentan

I couldn't find anything in past posts so apologies if this has been answered before.  How can I set up, using PHP alone, a redirect to an outside page with POST variables attached?  I've looked at cURL and the header() function and can't find any way to do it. 

Thanks,

Michael

I need to avoid sending any of the post data to the browser due to security concerns.  So I want to do something like:

$var2post="big=ben&tom=jerry";

header( location: "https://www.outsidesitethatidontcontrol.com",$var2post);

I'm not seeing any curl function that will redirect after posting the variables to the remote site. 

Michael

Post cannot and should not be considered as secure. While POST is more secure than GET, in that you cannot see the variables in the URL, it's still easily manipulated by someone who knows what they are doing (and those are most likely the people that the OP is attempting to protect against).

I still don't see the problem with GET for this situation - send the variables to the remote server using GET, then GET them, process them, and redirect the page so that they are not visible anymore.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.