PHP Forum

jeremiorama

Hi there,

I'm not sure if I posted this in the right forum but I didn't know where else to put it.

Anyways...

I'm looking for a free PHP application that would suit a youth group. I need something that would have:
- A forum
- A calendar that can be modified for events and activities
- A personal profile for users with a blog
- A photo album

I have other things that I would like to implement and I was wondering if anyone here knew one application like this.

Thanks,

-Jeremiorama

Any forum has those features, but not in the "out of the box" condition. Some of those features will require a modification/plugin to be made in order for those features to be available.

I know IPB (Invision Power Board) has the first three features listed apart from the photo album, but you have to pay for IPB.

But phpBB which is a free open source forum has most of those features in modifications. Another forum is myBB and Simple Machines.

Hope that helps.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.