Function Problems - Wierd!!

glenelkins

Right this is the strangest thing iv ever come accross. the following PHP functions give me the following error:

[b]Fatal error: Call to undefined function[/b]

ImageCreateFromJPEG()
ImageCreate()
ImageCopyResize()

I dont understand why? They work perfectly fine for other people, any ideas?

[!--quoteo(post=378069:date=May 29 2006, 10:14 AM:name=glenelkins)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(glenelkins @ May 29 2006, 10:14 AM) [snapback]378069[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Right this is the strangest thing iv ever come accross. the following PHP functions give me the following error:

[b]Fatal error: Call to undefined function[/b]

ImageCreateFromJPEG()
ImageCreate()
ImageCopyResize()

I dont understand why? They work perfectly fine for other people, any ideas?
[/quote]

sounds like your server doesn't have the GDLib installed. those functions are part of this library, so unless it's installed into your PHP, you won't be able to use the functions. check out the library [a href=\"http://www.boutell.com/gd/\" target=\"_blank\"]at their homepage here[/a].

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.