[SOLVED] CSS Tutorials

ballouta

Hi

would you provide the best and easy CSS Tutorials online.

begining from zero till intermediate level if possible.

note that i can search google for this, but I prefer to ask you incase you read or experienced nice tutorials and you prefer them.

thanks

I strongly urge you to buy a book. Trying to save a couple bucks by using online tutorials is a huge trade off. You may save like $25, but you definitely wouldn't get neither the guaranteed professionalism nor detailed information a book provides.

Just go to Barnes and Nobles and pick out a good book from the shelf.

Thank you all, I don't have any problem buying a book and inhance my websites.

i will buy the book and have a look on online tutorials.

When someone wants to write a CSS for a certain website, does he do this from scratch or he might use mthg like a template or written CSS and modify it? and which one is the best?

Thanks

Surely there are css templates of any kind (2 or 3 colums, fluid, fixed, etc) out there but believe me, css is not that complex. U can easily learn it by reading a book or two and practice a bit on creating sites.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.