[SOLVED] can someone help me please ?

bogdaniel

Not trying to be rude, but this is what Google is for. Honestly, if I were to want to find such a script I would Google "php newsletter script" or "php search engine script".

The newsletter script would be incredibly easy to make. Subscribe.php enters an email to the database, unsubscribe.php removes it from the database, and newsletter.php (for admin) would use send the emails out using the php mail() function. I could write one for you right now, but I know there are plenty already out there.. and probably have more features too.

Not trying to be rude, but this is what Google is for. Honestly, if I were to want to find such a script I would Google "php newsletter script" or "php search engine script".

The newsletter script would be incredibly easy to make. Subscribe.php enters an email to the database, unsubscribe.php removes it from the database, and newsletter.php (for admin) would use send the emails out using the php mail() function. I could write one for you right now, but I know there are plenty already out there.. and probably have more features too.

i did a little google search... but i couldn't find about site search... and i don't reffer to a search engine like google i reffer to site search as we have here on php freaks in right corner to search only in the db of the site not on whole internet.. :D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.