Dreamweaver to php ?????????

Hi guys sorry for the obvious dumb question !! but just dont know !!! or get it !!!

On loading dreamweaver I saw (briefly ) references to PHP !! so the dumb question is
when i have created a web page or pages in dreamweaver does this program have the ability to translate (for want of a better term ) my stuff to PHP for uploading !!??????????? ] or does dreamweaver have a setting button that i need to use to do this ( if possible ) ?????????????????? if not then how do i get it to PHP ???

lost !! thanks !! help!!

Basic question. What does it say about that in your Dreamweaver manual?

No, you can't "convert" html into php any more than you can "convert" html into javascript. php is a scripting language that executes on your server to convert the php script into a file sent down to your browser and viewed as an html file.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.