What about this

Ninjakreborn

I wanted some advice on this, I am building a site for a client, and I will be running all my sites through here, for criticism because as some advice I may not take, a lot of advice people have given me in the past helped me turn shitty sites into something work it, the address is
[a href=\"http://www.moondancedesign.com\" target=\"_blank\"]Moon Dance Design[/a]
I redid something she already had that was horrible and turned it into this, is this look good, or does it need surgery, good bad comments. Thanks.

Not a bad site design. The layout is clean and readable. However I displike the font, but i see you are actually using a font called [b]Papyrus[/b] in someareas. I would suggest you use standard fonts which most computers have by defualt such as Arial, Verdana etc or change any areas that use the papyrus font to be converted into images instead, such as the headers. (h2, h3 tags). Otherwise if a computer doesnt have the papyrus font it may look bad in areas that use that font.

Also the header background image looks pixelated and distored which doest look good. Prehaps use a better crisp background image for the header.

Oh another suggestion would be change the menu, so it doesnt use the browsers defualt font and lower the tone of the pink on the menu.

Theres a few suggestions for you to work on. ^_^

You are using WAY too many fonts -
your Nav - times,
your text - arial
your headings - whatever it is.

It does look ok-nice.
Your top graphic looks very poor quality - especially the writing.

HEY - FOR YOUR GALLERY - they're meant to be THUMBNAILS - do you know what THUMBNAILS are???? - you need to go to the wikipedia.
Some of your thumbnails are 500Kb!!!!!!!!!

Your links page with the standard Blue <a href's> bring down the quality of the website.

rgds,
steve

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.