Watch In Plain Sight

Demonic

Kinda boring when it really comes down to it.  The layout is too high of a contrast (black/white).  You shouldn't really go that far on the color scales, IMO.

It's very blocky as well and it looks like you pretty much stole most of the graphics from other sites.  There's really not much to critique.

As stated by the above posters, theres nothing to critique there. When u have no content, at least attract people with a nice design. Just plain black and white looks like ure aiming for accessibility. Also that big ad under the header is annoying. No matter how much traffic u have, ppl wont just click those ugly ad links.

• 2 weeks later...

How I see it, the users come for the videos. I'm still racking #2 position on google. I'm going to be redoing the web design soon currently its using default theme with a banner of the script I wrote. Also no I didn't steal designs from other sites. They we're actual footage and what not from the show it self as I love the show my self. Thanks for the reviews.

As stated by the above posters, theres nothing to critique there. When u have no content, at least attract people with a nice design. Just plain black and white looks like ure aiming for accessibility. Also that big ad under the header is annoying. No matter how much traffic u have, ppl wont just click those ugly ad links.

Thanks, will remove as it is kind of boring around that part of the site.  :)

I agree with everybody here, site is very boring and plain. Nothing really that catches your eye. Except for the image that takes up most of the screen/page.

If took the images yourself, why does it say "ips.usanetwork.com" at the bottom left of the big image? - Just wondered ;)

Hope this helps,

Dave

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.