duplicating a field outside of a table? Script Error?

damienwc

here is the url of the page im talking about

[a href=\"http://www.arkansas-underground.com/webstore/index.php\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.arkansas-underground.com/webstore/index.php[/a]

Take a look below the first table displayed here........ for some reason it is trying to duplicate the last cell in the table which includes the "shopping cart" script, but it doesnt have the image url to display the picture. I dont know how to keep this field from being duplicated?

I looked at the HTML code your PHP script is generating. You should also. If you do, you will see that the HTML being generated is very bad and incorrect.

These are just a few of the glaring HTML errors I saw:[list][*]A start of form "<form>", followed by a start of table "<table>", followed by an end of form </form>, and then an end of table "</table>". [*]Many table element tags that are not with the bounds of a table[*]Many end of form tags without start of form tags.[/list]If you clean up the generated HTML, you will probably find that the display problems disappear.

Ken

Hey guys I got the tables to display correctly and also took care of the duplication of the 4th form field. Now I have run into another problem.......... once the order is generated and processed successfully, the items should be removed from the cart but yet they remain unless removed manually in the managecart.html page.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.