Retriving Source Code from a site

SirJinX

Hi,

How can I grab the "View Source" (code from IE) from a web page that requires a cookie?
It's because I need to login in to a forum and then grab the topics because it requires registration to view.

Anyways, thanks in advance.

[!--quoteo(post=379541:date=Jun 2 2006, 11:42 PM:name=SirJinX)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SirJinX @ Jun 2 2006, 11:42 PM) [snapback]379541[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hi,

How can I grab the "View Source" (code from IE) from a web page that requires a cookie?
It's because I need to login in to a forum and then grab the topics because it requires registration to view.

Anyways, thanks in advance.
[/quote]

so your wanting a login on your site that logs your user into another site? is that correct?

[!--quoteo(post=379543:date=Jun 2 2006, 11:50 PM:name=legohead6)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(legohead6 @ Jun 2 2006, 11:50 PM) [snapback]379543[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
so your wanting a login on your site that logs your user into another site? is that correct?
[/quote]

Yes and No.

Once the person is logged in, I need the person to stay on my site. I need a way to grab the content and store it into a file, strip it of all images, replace it with the "floatter" thing on images and display it to the user. After that, it would still need the ability to continue browsing the website.

All I'm trying to do is cut down on the bandwith downloaded by mycellphone when viewing the internet.

Yo, SirJinX... I think you've asked something like this before... @ LLP...
But that was to retrieve it's source...

I think I could work that out BUT it would take a lot of time ;P

Try to use jmarshall's nph-proxy.pl:
[a href=\"http://www.jmarshall.com\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.jmarshall.com[/a]

You can configure it to load no images :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.