Button looks

knowram

I have been working some time on this site which is based on buttons. My problem is that I am a mac person and love the way the site looks on my computer. But the site is going to be used mainly on pc's :(. When I am on the site on my mac all the submit buttons are nice elongated ovals with some space between them. They even have some shading to make them look 3D. Nice. If you are using a pc the submit buttons are gray, flat squares smashed together. Nothing nice about it at all. So my question is, is there any way to make the submit buttons look like they do on my mac on the pc's?

I can't use images because the labels are generated from a database.

The only other option I know of is CSS stiles but I don't know how to use them.

If this is possible it would make my day.

The way the button looks on a web page with no styling is down to the OS which gives the button a defualt style. If you want to change how a button looks you'll want to style it with CSS.

You should atleast get the basics of CSS to style how your pages looks rather than using raw html code.

YOu can learn the basics of css over at [a href=\"http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_intro.asp\" target=\"_blank\"]w3schools.com[/a]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.