Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smartguyin

Php to create page

I want php to create html page and put html code in it !

Actually i have built a form the php we use info given in these form and create the html page according to he info submitted in the form.

I want to know how can i create a page with php and put the html code in it.

Please reply !!!! Thanks in advance.... if you know please please reply here..............

Do you mean that you want whatever.php to actually create a html file, called, for example "test.html" ?

[!--quoteo(post=380175:date=Jun 5 2006, 05:40 PM:name=wisewood)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(wisewood @ Jun 5 2006, 05:40 PM) [snapback]380175[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Do you mean that you want whatever.php to actually create a html file, called, for example "test.html" ?
[/quote]

Yes i want php to create html page..

I'm having trouble replying today for some reason... could you send me a message with your email address and i'll send you the script i've got for you.

[!--quoteo(post=380614:date=Jun 6 2006, 10:50 AM:name=wisewood)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(wisewood @ Jun 6 2006, 10:50 AM) [snapback]380614[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I'm having trouble replying today for some reason... could you send me a message with your email address and i'll send you the script i've got for you.
[/quote]

Hey, I'm actually looking for the same thing, would you be able to send the script to me too? word096@yahoo.com

email sent. No pm notification ever appeared.

Wisewood ->> How can i create a file in new folder. I mean the script should create a folder and create a html file in that folder. If you can help me in this you have made my day !!!!

Thanks in Advance.

use the mkdir("/directory_name") function before you create the html file, and then you can set the filename of the file you make with the /directory_name/ on the begining.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.