Form; New page creation

spasm37

I want a form that when the user enters the information in, it automatically creates the page, with the info they typed in. Instead of me having to upload all of their things manually when it's e-mailed to me. Anyone know of such scripts?

So the first field would be "Filename"..that creates "Filename.php" and the rest of the info is put into tables, etc.

Why go that route? Instead, what you want to do, is have a content table in the database where you store their data. Then you'll have a "page.php" page, that will display content based on other criteria.

Much easier...and less disk space. ;-)

Also...I don't think it's correct to ask for a script. You should attempt to code it yourself (If you've put enough effort into learning PHP) and then come here for guidence with issues you may come accross.

[!--quoteo(post=380421:date=Jun 5 2006, 11:53 PM:name=joecooper)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(joecooper @ Jun 5 2006, 11:53 PM) [snapback]380421[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
he knows what he wants
[/quote]

first have you got php installed and second have you got mysql or database installed.

if you have the above then you need to first make the form the form will have to have the information as needed,

example

name
surname
email
address
age ect..............

when you no that bit then tell us then we can help ok.

[!--quoteo(post=380426:date=Jun 5 2006, 08:11 PM:name=redarrow)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(redarrow @ Jun 5 2006, 08:11 PM) [snapback]380426[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
first have you got php installed and second have you got mysql or database installed.

if you have the above then you need to first make the form the form will have to have the information as needed,

example

name
surname
email
address
age ect..............

[/quote]

heh..of course I have MYSQL and PHP.. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":wink:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /] but I guess there are some who just think it's like html

[!--quoteo(post=380426:date=Jun 6 2006, 01:11 AM:name=redarrow)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(redarrow @ Jun 6 2006, 01:11 AM) [snapback]380426[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]

example

name
surname
email
address
age ect..............

[/quote]

I dont think hes come here not knowing some basic html or knowing how to make a form....

I know how to create a page with certain variables but i actually know how to get php to create it on its own, maybe the guy in this thread can help you.

[a href=\"http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95063\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=95063[/a]

hope that helps.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.