paypal payments

ababmxking

I have a text based game where you can buy credits to get certain things in the game that are either only available for people that have bought credits or are cheats like Add xxxxxxx amount of money etc. But i cant think of a way to make it so if they successfully bought some credits it will add the credits to my database. I know of a way with something called greenlight but my game isn't making enough revenue for it to be worth while to pay like $10 usd to get an account with them.

One question. is there a certain type of language i need or something. because im thinking ive found the answer but just skipped over it on accident because i didnt reconize the language. I mean i know its not an exuse but ive only been coding for roughly 3 or 4 months so i havent come across allot of stuff ya know.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.