3 replies to this topic

#1 bearbug2003

bearbug2003
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:41 AM

Hi All

I have a site developed using dream weaver/php and mysql, all runs perfectly on my Windows XP PC.

I am trying to get it running on the web now and after uploading and attempting to log in I get all sorts of errors including

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: session_start(): open(/home/intranet/sessions//sess_e70774060aff2acc28aa63d02ad988a2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php on line 6

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php:2) in /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php on line 6

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php:2) in /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php on line 6

Warning: main(.\setup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php on line 9

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '.\setup.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php on line 9

Warning: Unknown(): open(/home/intranet/sessions//sess_e70774060aff2acc28aa63d02ad988a2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/home/intranet/sessions/) in Unknown on line 0.

I have used relative paths throughout the code, and strangely enough the /home/intranet part of the path isn't something I have used anywhere and it works perfectly on the PC at home

Many thanks in advance

#2 trq

trq
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 31,041 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:13 AM

It would appear there may bve a problem with the server session.save_path, also looks like you may have coded your site with register globals switched off.

I would ask the host about the session.save_path problem.

#3 bearbug2003

bearbug2003
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 01:33 AM

[!--quoteo(post=380519:date=Jun 6 2006, 03:13 AM:name=thorpe)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(thorpe @ Jun 6 2006, 03:13 AM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
It would appear there may bve a problem with the server session.save_path, also looks like you may have coded your site with register globals switched off.

I would ask the host about the session.save_path problem.
[/quote]

Thanks Thorpe - looks like that has helped!

#4 legohead6

legohead6
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 434 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 01:58 AM

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php:2) in /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php on line 6

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php:2) in /home/intranet/www/php/pass-db.php on line 6

MAke sure the first thing on the first line of your page is <?PHP no <html> before it or anthing then on the second line SESSION_START();
"Syntax error" .. WHERE THE **** IS IT?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users