cctv surveillance through web browser

eclipt

[!--quoteo(post=380538:date=Jun 6 2006, 10:48 AM:name=eclipt)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(eclipt @ Jun 6 2006, 10:48 AM) [snapback]380538[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
can anyone help me to get the idea on how to develop a websites that able to accept 5 x 5 frame on a single page using php and mySQL.

if anyone have do it. please let me know how this system works

thank you
[/quote]

What do you mean by a "5 x 5 frame"? Do you mean a html frame within a html frameset? Or maybe a table?

Your subject mentions CCTV surveillance. Does your CCTV system offer its footage as a webservice, or through some other API? Some do, and some don't.

If your CCTV doesn't offer a programable interface, you may need to give up or get some other piece of kit to take a standard video feed from the CCTV system and offer it as a web service.

If your CCTV footage is already accessible as a web service, then the manual for that CCTV system should show how to access it.

Sorry I can't me more clear, but you need to provide more info.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.