[SOLVED] topic-solved mod, where should I get it from?

www.simplemachines.org

I know, but I can't find direct link. Can you please give me the name, or version or something. Thank you.

Okay after much research and stuff,  I finally figured out that when I click the "customize" link on the first page there, and enter in "topic solved" in the search field, there it is.  They sure don't make it very intuitive over there.  Maybe you should write to SMF and tell them they need to work on making their UI more user friendly.  It's outrageous.  Why would anyone ever think that a mod could be found like that? I just don't understand why SMF could possibly think that the average Joe would associate "customize" with "mod."  Even more preposterous that they would assume I would randomly put "topic solved" into a search field to find it.  It makes no sense whatsoever.  Maybe you should consider using a different board system, one that's more user friendly. 

Thanks for the reply. Before you wrote I installed two mods, from the Modification page of Simple Machines Forums. But, the problem is that I can't see  the button of the first one, it only has accept/reject buttons on every post. The other one was not compatible with 1.1.5 smf version. I wonder where you found this one?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.