Broken Links

dprayer

Hi All

Would anyone help meout free of charge, i have a online mafia game which the majority is working, i just have a few problems with some scripts.

I can either post the scripts on here or you can add me on MSN rayer_gangland@hotmail.co.uk

If you want me to post on here let me know.

Thanks

[!--quoteo(post=381006:date=Jun 7 2006, 02:38 PM:name=drayer)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(drayer @ Jun 7 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]381006[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hi All

Would anyone help meout free of charge, i have a online mafia game which the majority is working, i just have a few problems with some scripts.

I can either post the scripts on here or you can add me on MSN rayer_gangland@hotmail.co.uk

If you want me to post on here let me know.

Thanks
[/quote]

post your problam of the code that is wrong example error line number or use the freelance room.

[!--quoteo(post=381008:date=Jun 7 2006, 03:50 PM:name=redarrow)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(redarrow @ Jun 7 2006, 03:50 PM) [snapback]381008[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
post your problam of the code that is wrong example error line number or use the freelance room.
[/quote]

This is what is on the website

Total forum topics 0 Topics
Warning: Division by zero in /content/StartupHostPlus/m/a/mafia-don.co.uk/web/stats.php on line 63

[!--quoteo(post=381021:date=Jun 7 2006, 03:10 PM:name=drayer)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(drayer @ Jun 7 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]381021[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
This is what is on the website

Total forum topics 0 Topics
Warning: Division by zero in /content/StartupHostPlus/m/a/mafia-don.co.uk/web/stats.php on line 63
[/quote]

post this block of code

page
stats.php

line 63

[!--quoteo(post=381022:date=Jun 7 2006, 04:12 PM:name=redarrow)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(redarrow @ Jun 7 2006, 04:12 PM) [snapback]381022[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
post this block of code

page
stats.php

line 63
[/quote]

$percent_tops=round($totaltopics / $nums, 2); echo "($percent_tops Per user)";

[!--quoteo(post=381023:date=Jun 7 2006, 03:13 PM:name=drayer)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(drayer @ Jun 7 2006, 03:13 PM) [snapback]381023[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
$percent_tops=round($totaltopics / $nums, 2); echo "($percent_tops Per user)";
[/quote]

Add the query before this block ok.

[!--quoteo(post=381024:date=Jun 7 2006, 04:16 PM:name=redarrow)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(redarrow @ Jun 7 2006, 04:16 PM) [snapback]381024[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Add the query before this block ok.
[/quote]

im not too great with php.. what do you mean add the query.. i bought this script, but never realised there were errors in some of it.

Thanks

[!--quoteo(post=381026:date=Jun 7 2006, 04:21 PM:name=drayer)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(drayer @ Jun 7 2006, 04:21 PM) [snapback]381026[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
im not too great with php.. what do you mean add the query.. i bought this script, but never realised there were errors in some of it.

Thanks
[/quote]

i done it :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.