[SOLVED] form posting, can i do this?

swissbeets

$product_set = get_cart($cookie_id);
while($row = mysql_fetch_array($cart_set))
    {
<form method="POST"
  action="https://checkout.google.com/api/checkout/v2/checkoutForm/Merchant/************"
      accept-charset="utf-8">

<----as you can see below this i have name="item_name_"++  this is because i need the item_name_ to go up as we go through this while loop(this is also the same with all of the variables)--->

<input type="hidden" name="item_name_"++ value="<?php echo $row['product_id']; ?>"/>

<input type="hidden" name="item_quantity_1" value="<?php echo $row['qty']; ?>"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="item_price_1" value="<?php echo $row['product_price']; ?>"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="item_currency_1" value="USD"/>

<input type="hidden" name="ship_method_name_1" value="UPS Ground"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="ship_method_price_1" value="10.99"/>

<input type="hidden" name="tax_rate" value="0.0875"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="tax_us_state" value="NY"/>

<input type="hidden" name="_charset_"/>

<?php

}
?>
<input type="image" name="Google Checkout" alt="Fast checkout through Google"
src="http://checkout.google.com/buttons/checkout.gif?merchant_id=*************&w=180&h=46&style=white&variant=text&loc=en_US"
height="46" width="180"/>
</form>

the image is not even working as a link that is why i think there is a problem

As haku said, a bit more info would be helpful.

However, towards the end of your code you have

<?php

}
?>

At the top of your code you have

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($cart_set))
    {

which then goes into htnl - you haven't closed the php code with ?>.

Maybe that's the problem?

sorry about that, i am putting this information into google checkout and need certain things to be posted, i think. i am having a terrible time trying to work with google checkout i am saving all of my information for my cart into a db and only need to query the database and send this info to google when the person clicks submit. i took this fromm the sample and added my own information to it.

my problem is i need that to be looped through and post all the information to google, i am assuming that in order for google to tell that they are seperate items, the item number must increment.  but i dont know that much html and was hoping i was just making the form do something that was not allowed in html and someone would pretty easily see it.

ok i believe i have the correct code now but for some reason when i click the link, it brings up that i am downloading the picture (the google checkout picture)

i cannot figure this out, especially since it worked before i added more items

here is my code

$cart_set1 = get_cart($cookie_id);
while($row = mysql_fetch_array($cart_set1))
{?>
<?php 
$number=1;
?>
<form method="POST"
    action="https://sandbox.google.com/checkout/api/checkout/v2/checkoutForm/Merchant/722419656118816">

<input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "item_name_".$number; ?>" value="<?php echo $row['product_name']; ?>"/>

<input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "item_quantity_".$number; ?>" value="<?php echo $row['qty']; ?>"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "item_price_".$number; ?>" value="<?php echo $row['product_price']; ?>"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "item_currency_".$number; ?>" value="USD"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "ship_method_name_".$number; ?>" value="UPS Ground"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "ship_method_price_".$number; ?>" value="10.99"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "item_description_".$number; ?>" value="<?php echo $row['size']; ?>"/>

<?php 
$number++;
?>

<?php

}
?>

<input type="image" name="Google Checkout" alt="fast checkout through google"
src="http://checkout.google.com/buttons/checkout.gif?merchant_id=722419656118816&w=180&h=46&style=white&variant=text&loc=en_US"
</form 

any ideas?

Just incase you can't get more than one item in this way its caused by your php...

$cart_set1 = get_cart($cookie_id);
$number=1;
while($row = mysql_fetch_array($cart_set1))

{?>
<form method="POST"
    action="https://sandbox.google.com/checkout/api/checkout/v2/checkoutForm/Merchant/722419656118816">

<input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "item_name_".$number; ?>" value="<?php echo $row['product_name']; ?>"/>

<input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "item_quantity_".$number; ?>" value="<?php echo $row['qty']; ?>"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "item_price_".$number; ?>" value="<?php echo $row['product_price']; ?>"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "item_currency_".$number; ?>" value="USD"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "ship_method_name_".$number; ?>" value="UPS Ground"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "ship_method_price_".$number; ?>" value="10.99"/>
  <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo "item_description_".$number; ?>" value="<?php echo $row['size']; ?>"/>

<?php 
$number++;
?>

<?php

}
?>

<input type="image" name="Google Checkout" alt="fast checkout through google"
src="http://checkout.google.com/buttons/checkout.gif?merchant_id=722419656118816&w=180&h=46&style=white&variant=text&loc=en_US"
</form>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.