Where do I change my display name?

Most boards do not allow the user to change their own username. Although, most boards do allow for that option (the admin usually do not set it for true, that is). Maybe if you asked an admin real nice they can do it manually for you? Offer marshmallows or something.

I suggest you change your name to Parrot, cuz everytime I see your name I keep wanting to say Parrot [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/laugh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":laugh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"laugh.gif\" /]

Why "parrot" ? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":huh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"huh.gif\" /]
It's pronounced "pwa-roe"

From what I see, there are 2 different names, the username and the display name...
But thanks anyways [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/laugh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":laugh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"laugh.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=381479:date=Jun 8 2006, 12:05 PM:name=poirot)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(poirot @ Jun 8 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]381479[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Why "parrot" ? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":huh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"huh.gif\" /]
It's pronounced "pwa-roe"

From what I see, there are 2 different names, the username and the display name...
But thanks anyways [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/laugh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":laugh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"laugh.gif\" /]
[/quote]
well we americans see it as "poy-rot" which kinda sounds like "parrot" with a new york-ish accent. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":smile:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

just out of curiosity, what does poirot (that is, "pwa-roe") mean?

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]IPB does have the option to change your display name but that feature is not enabled on this forum currently.[/quote]
That was my question :)

It's not in English, but French.
It comes from Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot, the detective. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":wink:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.