Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ninjakreborn

create table

SOLVED- Just had to remove the comma from that last entry, thanks for the help [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":wink:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

I have never been so pissed in my entire life currently I want to smash this computer into a thousand pieces, I entered the right syntax but it keeps giving me an error.
do I have to slam it into mysql [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":unsure:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"unsure.gif\" /]
MySQL 4.0.26

I am trying
[code]CREATE TABLE signoninfo
(
name char(40),
email char(80),
);[/code]

it's giving me some syntax error everytime for line 5 and that is where my );
but I have tried every other way possible, I am really really getting pissed, any advice would be greatly appreciated. I went so far as to try copying and pasting an example from the manual, it worked, but then I did the samething with mine and another error.

You have to remove the trailing comma.

EDIT: Oops... scrolled past the "SOLVED" edit at of the post. See, in Perl, it's not a problem to have extra comma everywhere. I guess that'll fall on deaf ears in a PHP forum ;-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.