Class diagram

Ok usually i use a combination of procedural and OO. But i want to build my next project completely in OO to  x out a couple of things for school and to make the whole thing more maintainable for future usage

Currently I am building a reservation website where you can book hotels, flights and package deals. the package deals are flights combined with a hotel reservation.

The diagram looks like this so far

ClassDiagram1.png

If i am to make this thing completely OO where would i put the search hotels method and the search flights. I am probably supose to create new objects for this.

anyone has any ideas on this. any comment is welcome

thanks in advance

There are various ways you could do that. If you are using the MVC pattern then you would probably have a search action in your respective controllers.

It looks like database schema, not a class diagram  ...

It's a UML class diagram, but seeing as the diagram depicts models you are partially right that it is also a database schema.

Yes, it is UML, but diagram should contain methods for CRUD and other operations, not only list of table fields.

I know it looks like a ER diagram it hasn't been filled with all the methods yet its just a sketch of what i want to build

The database actually looks like that only that you cant store an object airport into flights for just an example

There are various ways you could do that. If you are using the MVC pattern then you would probably have a search action in your respective controllers.

I've bumped into the term MVC a couple times and I did a little searching on it i am however very knew to it. The MVC is prob also the way most Java programmers do it . Any good links about the MVC approach besides Google. Another aproach would be to just instantiate a list of objects on requested php page but that would most likely be ugly

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.