PHP Webcalender

bokszone

[!--quoteo(post=382213:date=Jun 10 2006, 02:58 PM:name=homchz)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(homchz @ Jun 10 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]382213[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I would start buy reading through this.

[a href=\"http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/83/0.php\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/83/0.php[/a]
[/quote]

thx, but i Already have the calendar installed.
There is a tutorial for my webcalender to do this easy but,
the link for one step of it doesn't work.

This is the Tutorial:
1. Setup your settings.php file as a multi-user system (see instructions«« this is the non working link).
2. In System Settings, set "Allow public access" to "Yes."
3. If you want people to be able to submit new events through public access, set "Public access can add events" to "Yes."
4. If you set "Public access can add events" to "Yes", set the setting for "Public access new events require approval" to your liking. If you set this to "Yes," an admin user will need to approve any new events before they will appear on the public access calendar.
5. Login using one of the accounts you have setup. Add a new event, and select "Public User" as one of the participants.
6. If you have enabled "Require event approvals" in your System Settings, then you will need to approve the new event. Choose the "Unapproved Events" at the bottom of any page (you must be an admin user to access this). You will be presented with a list of unapproved events (for both the current user and for the Public User account). Approve the new event for the Public User.
7. Go to the Login page. You will see a "Access public calendar" link that will bring you to the calendar for public access.
8. By default, the index.php page should send users to the public calendar.

So, if somebody could help me with the first step i would be glad. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":smile:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.