IDE - Interakt

I\'m wondering if anyone could give me an honest review / opinion of the ide supplied by Interakt. I\'m interested in developing (simple) php /mysql applications with dreamweaver and looking for a good tool.

Has anyone experience with the interakt toolkit, or can you recommend an alternative.

Many thanks in advance,

A.

Hi,

I am employed with InterAKT Online, so I may not be the most objective person to give you a review on the InterAKT toolkit. However, I\'m not a developer, but I have used our products in-house and I can assure you that they are very reliable. They can really speed up your work – you can put up a whole dynamic site in just a few hours, just by using your mouse. They are quite intuitive and well-documented.

Together with the PHP/MySQL/Dreamweaver application frame, our MX Kollection can provide a great visual development environment. It is not true that our products are not popular. They are used by thousands of developers around the world. In fact, you can read some of their opinions here: http://www.interakt.ro/index.php?page=port...port=4&limba=En

If you would like to find out more about the MX Kollection, a set of Dreamweaver MX development tools, you can visit our site here: http://www.interakt.ro/products/catlist_2.html, where you will find live demos of most of our products.

I hope the testimonials from our clients and the live demos are enough to support the value of our products.

Let\'s just hope other InterAKT clients will visit this forum and will give their opinion on our products.

The interakt tool is a good tool. It requires a moderate learning curve, in fact I am still learning with it. Having this tool will defineatly help you learn speed up development time when you get accustomed to it, but that does take a while. It does have some bugs, but the interakt forum helps with all the work arounds that you will need.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.