I'm not an idiot, but I am stumped

kenwvs

I purchased an auction script that uses the extension php on the files. I know absolutely nothing about this, but I have used HTML in the past. I am trying to insert a couple of pay per click sites on a page, and have put the proper code in, and one appears, or both will appear, but I can't get one to go on the left side of the page, and one on the right. They appear one on top of the other.

I have tried using <align="left" and <div align="left" and different variations, just trying anything.

I am not even positive where to put the command. These two codes use <script type='text/javascript'>

Hope you can help me with this, as I am sure the time has come that I will need to learn and understand atleast the basics of this language.

Thanks,

Ken

[!--quoteo(post=382391:date=Jun 10 2006, 10:19 PM:name=kenwvs)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(kenwvs @ Jun 10 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]382391[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I purchased an auction script that uses the extension php on the files. I know absolutely nothing about this, but I have used HTML in the past. I am trying to insert a couple of pay per click sites on a page, and have put the proper code in, and one appears, or both will appear, but I can't get one to go on the left side of the page, and one on the right. They appear one on top of the other.

I have tried using <align="left" and <div align="left" and different variations, just trying anything.

I am not even positive where to put the command. These two codes use <script type='text/javascript'>

Hope you can help me with this, as I am sure the time has come that I will need to learn and understand atleast the basics of this language.

Thanks,

Ken
[/quote]

mind posting some code? Try making a table with 3 columns, putting one in the first column and aligning it to the left and the second in the 3rd column and aligning it to the right.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.