8 replies to this topic

#1 wildteen88

wildteen88
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 10,482 posts
  • LocationUK, Bournemouth

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:23 AM

For some reason quick edit, inline editing of posts, comes up with the following error when using that feature:
[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level (/home/www.phpfreaks.com/public_html/forums/sources/action_public/xmlout.php#235) in /home/www.phpfreaks.com/public_html/forums/index.php on line 511[/quote]

Full edit mode works fine though.

#2 moberemk

moberemk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 695 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:17 PM

That's odd. I've been using quick edit ever since it became a feature and it has worked for me.
However, it seems that you are correct; it just returned that for me when I tried to edit my post.
Disclaimer: No matter how harsh I may be, I'm always IMO only.

#3 wildteen88

wildteen88
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 10,482 posts
  • LocationUK, Bournemouth

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:29 PM

Yeah its only just happened today as I use it all the time in the PHP Freelancing forum. Prahaps Admins have chnaged something. I dont know strange. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":unsure:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"unsure.gif\" /]

EDIT: Umm how strange it appears to be working fine now!

#4 ober

ober
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 5,337 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 11 June 2006 - 06:53 PM

Hmm... wasn't me.

EDIT: Does appear to be working fine, however.

Info: PHP Manual

#5 poirot

poirot
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 646 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 12 June 2006 - 04:06 AM

Same thing here... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":unsure:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"unsure.gif\" /]
~ D Kuang

#6 .josh

.josh
  • Staff Alumni
  • .josh
  • 14,871 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 06:18 AM

I was having problems with it earlier. I figured someone was playing around with features or something.

p.s.- i just tried to QE this post and it gave me the error again.
Did I help you? Feeling generous? Buy me lunch! 
Please, take the time and do some research and find out how much it would have cost you to get your help from a decent paid-for source. A "roll-of-the-dice" freelancer will charge you $5-$15/hr. A decent entry level freelancer will charge you around $15-30/hr. A professional will charge you anywhere from $50-$100/hr. An agency will charge anywhere from $100-$250/hr. Think about all this when soliciting for help here. Think about how much money you are making from the work you are asking for help on. No, we do not expect you to pay for the help given here, but donating a few bucks is a fraction of the cost of what you would have paid, shows your appreciation, helps motivate people to keep offering help without the pricetag, and helps make this a higher quality free-help community :)

#7 ober

ober
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 03:29 PM

Alright... I'm getting the same error now too.

I'll check into it.

#8 ober

ober
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 5,337 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:34 AM

If anyone is tracking this topic, the problem appears to be fixed.

#9 .josh

.josh
  • Staff Alumni
  • .josh
  • 14,871 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 05:53 PM

yay!

well to be honest this post was a shameless attempt to artificially increase my post account.

j/k i'm glad it was fixed i used QE a lot and it was annoying not having it :\
Did I help you? Feeling generous? Buy me lunch! 
Please, take the time and do some research and find out how much it would have cost you to get your help from a decent paid-for source. A "roll-of-the-dice" freelancer will charge you $5-$15/hr. A decent entry level freelancer will charge you around $15-30/hr. A professional will charge you anywhere from $50-$100/hr. An agency will charge anywhere from $100-$250/hr. Think about all this when soliciting for help here. Think about how much money you are making from the work you are asking for help on. No, we do not expect you to pay for the help given here, but donating a few bucks is a fraction of the cost of what you would have paid, shows your appreciation, helps motivate people to keep offering help without the pricetag, and helps make this a higher quality free-help community :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users