Wamp Put online error

Hey I just downloaded WAMP and it's open but when i go to it and click put online I get an error that says:

Aestan Tray Menu

Could not execute menu item (internal error)

[Exception] Could not perform service action: the service has not been started

Help please.

Sidenote: I'm trying to create a database in Access that will be avalible on a website, so when people fill in a field and hit submit then it will update on Access. Is this what I need to do that?

Ok thanks. Now I have another problem though. When i install PHP i'll get the point where it says pick a webserver and i don't know what to select. So I choose the bottom option which is continue with no webserver. And then i get this error: "Error trying to access httpd.conf file. You will need to manually configure the webserver."

EDIT: Also I have no website. The site you listed above says "Tip: This configuration has to be done on the computer where your web site is located."

When I have installed WAMP in the past I do not remember that option, I will look when i get a miniuite though and see what i can come up with. And i do not understand what you mean by you do not have a website. WAMP is server software that runs Apache, Mysql, and PHP server all in one. So the box that you install wamp on will be hosting your site. Unless you were to move it to another box when the code is finished.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...