Debug log viewer (free utility for you)

RDFrame

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here or not, but can't see the harm. I was working on some debugging features for an existing program, and thought this might come in handy for other developers, so I turned it into a stand alone script and thought I'd make it available free of charge. :)

Anyway, quick demo and download available at:

[a href=\"http://www.rdframe.com/log_viewer/\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.rdframe.com/log_viewer/[/a]

The script itself isn't anything too special, but it is already done, so hopefully someone out there will find it useful. It's perfect if you're working with a larger PHP program, and don't exactly understand the flow. Hope it helps someone out there.

Matt

Well geez, I don't know... I was just trying to help. I could see if I actually had some type of business or service to promote, but I don't right now. I had to write the thing anyway, and decided it was a useful little utility that might be able to help some fellow developers out. Besides, it only took me a few hours to write, and any decent developer could do it themselves.

Anyway, mods, feel free to remove the post if it's actually a big deal. Sorry for trying to help. :)

Matt

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.