Tell me some project to start of

stbalaji2u

Hi guys im learning php with mysql and like to do simple project to test my skill .

can you tell some project that make use of php and mysql and not so extensive HTML because im not so familiar with HTML core programming.

I'll be so glad if any projects that contain step by step tutorial.

thanks...

i started learning php to expand my knowledge...but i already knew html...

if you dont know html, you should start there.  it is simple, quick to learn, and there are tons of resources out there that will help you.  just google "html barebones guide".  that is a list of the basic tags and from there, just build.

if you are going to use php for most things, you will need to know html...as was pointed out, that is not always the case, but the majority of functional php will use at least some html.

Thanks friend for your sincere attention..

well i already started a project for a simple registration page and i understand all the nuke and corners of it ..

but the problem is so silly

that is the php coding is working fine and giving me the pre output and all just goes fine till i click the register button when i click the register button the php source code is again emitted in the browser i would like to say that i installed php through WAMP software and created a user other than root and created a database and tried to push the users data like username,password,ip etc (6 columns)

and the data is not inserted to the database table ..

Please help me guys

did i need to change my php.ini file or any other config file or my apache ini file???

anyway please help me to get  out of this problem

if u can pls add me as ur buddy in gmail or yahoo

its >>> stbalaji2u@gmail.com or stbalaji2u@yahoo.co.in

or mail me to my gmail id thanks in advance i believe you definitely help me outta this problem.

[attachment deleted by admin]