Need a wolf graphic

A local public school (grade school for you Americans) just lost the teacher that maintains their website. I sent the Principal an email volunteering to help. I want to make a draft page showing what I could do. Their mascot is the wolf so what I want to do for their logo is to have the wolf stepping over the name of the school, so that it looks like it's coming toward the user. Any ideas where I can get such a graphic? I'm a terrible drawer so that's out of the question.

• 2 weeks later...

Why not use that picture as a start. Then let viewers upload a picture that they have done, and have like a contest or something so that the kids produce your art, and you give them an easy way to upload thier picture and for others to vote...just an idea.

Why not use that picture as a start. Then let viewers upload a picture that they have done, and have like a contest or something so that the kids produce your art, and you give them an easy way to upload thier picture and for others to vote...just an idea.

Hey that's a great idea. In the lobby there's a colage (a picture made of smaller ones) of a wolf, and the class that I was in (in grade 3) made it out of tiny wolves. I'll suggest that to the principal when I meet her next week.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.