PHP Autoresponder with Paypal

released

I am going to be selling web templates on the net soon, but I am trying to figure out how I can automate the process with paypal. Basically, after the customer purchases the site, I want to send them an email with a link and user/password where their website is parked for them to download the file.

I think I need to store a unique ID for each site, with a username, password, and URL where they can download the file. When they purchase the site I transfer the ID variable from paypal to the email autoresponder with the user/pass/url variables. They click on the link, enter in the password and username and download the file and I am done. However, I am not quite sure how this works or how Paypal works and how to pass the variables. I think I should set the Auto-Return page to my php script, which will receive the ID variable from Paypal, then retrieve the rest of the information from MySQL. That's all good but I am not sure how to get the info from Paypal. Does anyone know how to help me?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.