Why won't the company webpage show up inside the company?

kristalys

hey all how's it going?

i'm new to all the php and dreamweaver stuff :) and just curious - i just made my company a simple dreamweaver webpage to update the old one. i have updated all the webforwarding addresses to the new location, however, when i try to access the webpage within the company it still points/tries to find the old webpage, but when i'm at home or elsewhere not in the company - i can see the webpage fine. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":huh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"huh.gif\" /]
is there something else i'm forgetting to reset? we are running off of a nuvox server at work. please help it's frustrating [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/laugh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":laugh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"laugh.gif\" /]
kris.

[!--quoteo(post=384635:date=Jun 16 2006, 12:20 PM:name=kristalys)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(kristalys @ Jun 16 2006, 12:20 PM) [snapback]384635[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
hey all how's it going?

i'm new to all the php and dreamweaver stuff :) and just curious - i just made my company a simple dreamweaver webpage to update the old one. i have updated all the webforwarding addresses to the new location, however, when i try to access the webpage within the company it still points/tries to find the old webpage, but when i'm at home or elsewhere not in the company - i can see the webpage fine. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":huh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"huh.gif\" /]
is there something else i'm forgetting to reset? we are running off of a nuvox server at work. please help it's frustrating [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/laugh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":laugh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"laugh.gif\" /]
kris.
[/quote]

This is a big black hole your asking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does your company have a DNS server and is your website definded within that?????????????????

Or is the DNS for the address defined on the machine it self????????????????

a lot of IF's

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.