Tell me what you think of my webhosting site layout

surreal

The Visage Hosting gradient, outlined, contoured, over a drop shadow is a but much for me.

I am not abig fan of all the colors for each section, I think everything would look good as the. "Build your own plan" header.

I like the way the curve fades behind the nav, but no how it reappears under it, in full again. I think it should fade behind and stay behind.

It does not validate, 17 errors I think, but what does that mean?? Almost every "popular" site on the web does not validate, only us geeks seem to point that out all the time :lol: It is built with tables, which I am not a fan of but again..

Express Yourself is hard to read, because of all the effect and the size.

That's all I got.

Not bad but, I see room for visual improvement

[!--quoteo(post=385155:date=Jun 17 2006, 06:45 PM:name=moberemk)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(moberemk @ Jun 17 2006, 06:45 PM) [snapback]385155[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--] Three quick things:
1) Tables, tables, everywhere! You probably could have done without them all.
2) Light-to-dark grey gradient with black text.
3) Site doesn't work on 800x600 resolution, most common resolution on the web. [/quote]

Actually, 1024x768 is rapidly becoming the dominant resolution on the web - [a href=\"http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp[/a]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.