'Browse' calls input button.

exally

Hello,

I have a website I am working on http://easternwell.spinewmedia.com.au/careers/app-form.php?id=12 that is basically a dynamic form - as in a user can add there own items etc etc. One of these items requires that a file/s can be uploaded. This works fine in IE 7 and Opera 9.5; However in Firefox and Safari after uploading the first file (which u are then provided with a button to delete the file) every time you click 'Browse' or the safari equivlent it calls the 'X' button.

I have no idea why this could be, has anyone had similar experience?

i have fixed this problem... i changed the code around to have the input file first rather than the existing files... Apparentyl the error stems from FireFox 3 and Safari setting the first button/submit to be the default button, and for some reason when i was clicking 'Browse' or 'Choose file' it was calling the default button

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.