}

function HandleForm()
{

$Name=$_POST['fname'];
$FamName=$_POST['lname'];
$Email=$_POST['mailaddress'];
$TheDate=date("j F Y H:i:s");

$acc=emailcheck("$Email")

if(($Name=="" OR FamName=="")OR((eregi("^[a-zA-Z]+$",$Name)) OR (eregi("^[a-zA-Z]+$",$FamName))))
{
$acc=FALSE;
}
else
{
$acc=TRUE;
}
if ($acc==TRUE)
{
$CallFunction=WriteToFile("$Name","$FamName","$Email","$TheDate");
}
else
{
print("Please enter a valid Input !\n");
}

}
***************************************************************************************

this 2 function should check for if the user has enter his name and last name and if he didnt put nay number in them
and the email check if the user has enter a valid email syntax

these are what they are supposed to do but they are giving error
if anyone can help me i will be greatfull
and thank you in advance
if anyone has a simpler way to check for an email and the name last name input and would like to tell me
i am again thankfull

Sorry The Error is here : Parse error: parse error
if(($Name=="" OR FamName=="")OR((eregi("^[a-zA-Z]+$",$Name)) OR (eregi("^[a-zA-Z]+$",$FamName))))

#2 .josh

.josh
  • Staff Alumni
  • .josh
  • 14,871 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 04:28 PM

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
these are what they are supposed to do but they are giving error
[/quote]
mind telling us what the error is?
Did I help you? Feeling generous? Buy me lunch! 
Please, take the time and do some research and find out how much it would have cost you to get your help from a decent paid-for source. A "roll-of-the-dice" freelancer will charge you $5-$15/hr. A decent entry level freelancer will charge you around $15-30/hr. A professional will charge you anywhere from $50-$100/hr. An agency will charge anywhere from $100-$250/hr. Think about all this when soliciting for help here. Think about how much money you are making from the work you are asking for help on. No, we do not expect you to pay for the help given here, but donating a few bucks is a fraction of the cost of what you would have paid, shows your appreciation, helps motivate people to keep offering help without the pricetag, and helps make this a higher quality free-help community :)

#3 Terfanda

Terfanda
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 06:46 PM

[!--quoteo(post=385328:date=Jun 18 2006, 07:28 PM:name=Crayon Violent)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Crayon Violent @ Jun 18 2006, 07:28 PM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
mind telling us what the error is?
[/quote]

Sorry The Error is here : Parse error: parse error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users