3 replies to this topic

#1 Holmen

Holmen
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 04:45 PM

Hi all!

I would like som help with a member system. Its for my personal website. Why I want it for my website is because I would like to be able to just logon to the site with only a password and then write new posts for my blogg. Is this possible? I was having in mind a "buttom" or soo, to a link that opens a new window, wich I will write my password in and then the whole site updates and admin functions are visible on every page.
Could anyone help me with this?

I want to use PHP and have a MySQL database and everyting wich is needed.
you can find the site here: [a href=\"http://www.holmen.co.nr\" target=\"_blank\"]HOLMEN.CO.NR[/a]

#2 deadonarrival

deadonarrival
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 04:51 PM

This is the easiest kind of login system. There is an example of how to do it [a href=\"http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=96181&view=findpost&p=385248\" target=\"_blank\"]here[/a]
DO {
$this->time_warp("Jump to the left","Step to the right","Bend knees in time");
} WHILE (2>1)

Warning: The above post may not make a lot of sense, and the sentence structure will suck. I tend to ramble a lot. Sorry ;-)

#3 Holmen

Holmen
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 08:36 PM

Thanks! It seems to work properly. But how do I create an account? And how do I connect the functions that I want to the loginsystem?

#4 klaroen

klaroen
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 08:42 PM

Well, you have the file right, then you change your username and password in that file itself:
The
"
$realUser = ""; // what you want your user name to be
$realPass = ""; // what you want your password to be.
"
part.
Then if you want to secure a page put this at the top of the page:

include "config.php";
authUser();

That's all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users