i need help and ideas ppl

runnerjp

I'm not sure if I fully understand what you are asking. Do you want to know how to get people to your site?

I'd suggest actually creating the site first, and then asking that question in a SEO or marketing forum. You can't write some code that attracts surfers to your site...

[!--quoteo(post=385375:date=Jun 18 2006, 01:39 PM:name=SemiApocalyptic)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SemiApocalyptic @ Jun 18 2006, 01:39 PM) [snapback]385375[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I'm not sure if I fully understand what you are asking. Do you want to know how to get people to your site?

I'd suggest actually creating the site first, and then asking that question in a SEO or marketing forum. You can't write some code that attracts surfers to your site...
[/quote]

noooo write i wanna make a script that like means ppl send me an email with pictures of themselfs in plus information text about them selfs

it depends on what kind of information you want to get from the user. some information, like their browser, ip, etc.. can be grabbed from global variables. For other information (like their email address, name, etc..) you have to make an html form and then you can grab the posted information with php through things like $_POST.

[!--quoteo(post=385380:date=Jun 18 2006, 01:48 PM:name=Crayon Violent)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Crayon Violent @ Jun 18 2006, 01:48 PM) [snapback]385380[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
it depends on what kind of information you want to get from the user. some information, like their browser, ip, etc.. can be grabbed from global variables. For other information (like their email address, name, etc..) you have to make an html form and then you can grab the posted information with php through things like $_POST.
[/quote]

ahh rite i have created a php script so i can get information about ppl so they fill in text n stuff its just getting them to upload pictures and email it to me on same script i find the problem

[!--quoteo(post=385384:date=Jun 18 2006, 01:54 PM:name=Crayon Violent)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Crayon Violent @ Jun 18 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]385384[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
again, you aren't being very clear. do you mean that you are wanting to combine several things into a single script? you would have to setup some conditioning, like

if (!$_POST) {
//echo form
} else {
//process information
}
[/quote]

sorry rite here is script i made to gather infomation and send it to me in email

[code]<?

$mailto = 'contact@werun2win.com';

$subject = "werun2win.com";

$formurl = "http://www.werun2win.com/contact.html";

$thankyouurl = "http://www.werun2win.com/thanks.html";

$uself = 0;

$headersep = (!isset( $uself ) || ($uself == 0)) ? "\r\n" : "\n";
$name = $_POST['name'];
$email = $_POST['email'];
$comments = $_POST['comments'];
$http_referrer = getenv( "HTTP_REFERER" );

if((!$name=="none")&&($comments=="none")){
echo "Sorry please fill in all the form<br><a href='contact.html'>Please try agin!</a>";
exit;
}

if (get_magic_quotes_gpc()) {
$comments = stripslashes( $comments );
}

$messageproper =

"This message was sent from:\n" .
"$http_referrer\n" .
"------------------------------------------------------------\n" .
"Name of sender: $name\n" .
"Email of sender: $email\n" .
"------------------------- COMMENTS -------------------------\n\n" .
$comments .
"\n\n------------------------------------------------------------\n";

if(!eregi("^[a-z0-9_]+@[a-z0-9\-]+\.[a-z0-9\-\.]+$" ,$email)) {

echo"please add a correct email address<br><a href='contact.html'>Please try agin!</a>";
exit;

}else{

mail($mailto, $subject, $messageproper,
"From: \"$name\" <$email>" . $headersep . "Reply-To: \"$name\" <$email>" . $headersep . "X-Mailer: chfeedback.php 2.07" );
header( "Location: $thankyouurl" );
exit;
}
?>[/code]

yup rite and i what to add a uploader to that so i can get sent pitures as well with it

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.