PHP and Frames in Dreamweaver

Dear all PHP freaks,

I've search the whole archive by now and havn't found answer to my problem, so I hope you can help me.
I'm about to make my own website with a Content Management System and am now able to connect to and read/write to a MySQL database via dreamweaver.

No problem until I turn my pages into frames. For example: I have a site where I wan't to ad text from my database. Everything works fine as you can see (ok, the text is offcurse just bullocks, but that's no problem, hihi): [a href=\"http://www.joel.biz/test/Finn/Index_ny.php\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.joel.biz/test/Finn/Index_ny.php[/a]

But then I make the Index_ny.php as a part of my lower frame in a frameset and the usual: {Recordset1.Overskrift_nyhed}{Recordset1.Brødtekst_nyhed}

Continued...

But then I make the Index_ny.php as a part of my lower frame in a frameset and the usual: "Recordset1.Overskrift_nyhed" "Recordset1.Brødtekst_nyhed" turns into small "php"-shields/icons with the result that my connection/getting data from my database dosn't work anymore?!!! What is it that I do wrong?

Hope anyone can help me.

Thanx alot

Best regards

Joel

By the way. Using Dreamweaver 8 on a mac os X 10.3.9.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.