Large Hadron Collider

redbullmarky

This they did sir, this they did.

Well, ok. It was this Express Saver service, which says 'next day, or the one after that'. No problem. But what infuriated me, was that tracking site said, the delivery guy was at my place on the 'next day', and there was no one at home.  Guess what, I was ther all the time, as I awws having a cold.

And then there was a weekend, and some holidays... So the day after 'next day' was a week later...

I got a letter that looked like it had been through an industrial paper shredder once.  It was awesome.  (I think it might have actually been USPS, but on the subject of crappy mail service...)  It came in this fancy little envelope with all the pieces in it like, "We're sorry we jacked up your mail.  Here it is.  Oops."

I got a letter that looked like it had been through an industrial paper shredder once.  It was awesome.  (I think it might have actually been USPS, but on the subject of crappy mail service...)  It came in this fancy little envelope with all the pieces in it like, "We're sorry we jacked up your mail.  Here it is.  Oops."

Yeah and what's even funnier is how they have the balls to offer "insurance" for in case shit like that happens.  I'm just like wtf... shouldn't that sort of thing be like, you know, standard?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.