Zend Framework Error

psi-phy

Greetings all!

I decided to get ambitious with a problem I was having. I, much like some of you most likely, read Digg.com regularly each day. I also tend to do a lot of news reading on my PDA, and Digg's interface is YUCK under a PDA. Long story short, I was customizing the RSS feed for viewing on the PDA screen.

I have been wanting to learn the Zend Framework so I chose this for that task as it has a whole module just for RSS feeds. The problem that I am getting is that I get this error:

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /usr/lib/php/ZendFramework-0.1.3/library/Zend/Feed/Abstract.php on line 87
[/quote]

I obviously have the framework in my include path, however what is weird is that the page works fine on my laptop which is XP MCE, IIS 5.1 and the most recent PHP (cuz I just updated it like 2 days ago).

The server I am having troubles with is a Mandriva 2006 server, with Apache 2 & php 5.0.4.

I did a quick "rpm -qa | grep xml" and came up with this:

libxml2-devel-2.6.21-3mdk
php-xml-5.0.4-1mdk
libxmlrpc0-0.51-7mdk
libxml2-python-2.6.21-3mdk
php-xmlrpc-5.0.4-1mdk
libxml2-2.6.21-3mdk
libxml1-1.8.17-8mdk

Any thoughts on why this error would come up?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.