stop border appearing around links when clicked

garry

In the link line put

text-decoration = "none"

That won't fix the border problem. That's just an underline.

<a href="link.html" onclick="this.blur;"> 

might work. Try that.

I use this on my pics, and it works fine.  No outline when clicked on.

Never mind, checked my css file, and I noticed I change the color to the background color, so it doesnt look like it shows up.

I believe this is a browser behavior that cannot be controlled. It occurs in Firefox for image links, text links and any other kind of clickable area. I have not found a way to prevent it from happening.

If I am wrong then please correct me as it is something I wanted to fix at some point and just gave up because it was not a big enough deal.

Nate

Swamp,

Good catch. I did not even think of that. But your right. If you go to the link that is given on how to remove them and try to tab through the links, you have no indication as to which one your on. Not Good. I use that feature sometimes myself when it is quicker than grabbing the mouse.

Thanks for that... I will never use this feature.

Nate

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.