reviews?

dropfaith

http://www.lawrenceguide.org

i need general ideas o what you would add user freindlyness things like that

on the list of things to add  ill be adding a business section soon and reviews for all shows events and restuarants that are all user submited

if you want to log in and look at functions there

username: phpfreaks

password: phpfreaks

Look and Feel

I feel the site needs more color. Everything gets washed out. You want to look at your typography more, ie: line-height, color, font-size, font-face. I would also consider code symantics. for example, you should make use of H elements. H elements identify headings within the page, "Lawrence Guide" doesnt seem to be a heading. More important text should stand out more then unimportant text. The footer text should not appear larger then content or nav text. Everything looks bunched-up. Add more margin and or padding. Maybe have nav and links have a rollover effect so the user can easily see its importance.

Code

Why do you have multiple CSS body tags right under eachother for? Your XHTML did not validate, but you have the validation icon.

the only thing that i found that didnt validate was the radio which is a new feature im working on right now. should validate soon not sure what pages you checked but they all seem to validate for me

ill look into the css thing im not sure why its like that i wrote the css months ago then took a break on the site ill fix that all up today tho...

working on css il fix the footer

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.