[SOLVED] need suggestions

thewooleymammoth

uuh i would need your number for that....

If that was meant to be a real comeback to his obvious disgust for your site, I give my condolences.  I don't think he can believe that you actually want serious suggestions.  That's just my opinion.

let me refrase, I know my site is terrible ugly and its clearly unfinished, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or ideas for things like font family... layout changes etc....

i was not looking for douchebaggery

Suggestions? Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

... to his obvious disgust for your site ...

On the contrary, the request was for totally non-specific suggestions with zero context. I was happy to oblige.

If the OP had explained what sort of suggestions they wanted, I could have been specifically constructive. Lose the cheesy background, make link text obvious, use a sans-serif font, etc.

... to his obvious disgust for your site ...

On the contrary, the request was for totally non-specific suggestions with zero context. I was happy to oblige.

If the OP had explained what sort of suggestions they wanted, I could have been specifically constructive. Lose the cheesy background, make link text obvious, use a sans-serif font, etc.

thank you, more what i was looking for

• 4 weeks later...

Replies should be relevantly polite! Well anyway, its ugly really.

cause your concept is a bit odd also.

hmm.... I suggest have a bit consistent on the size of your image!

consistency is very important even if your layout is ugly..... atleast there is something good in your site. Image is your main product so be consistent with it!

You have sick mind. And yes, this is a constructive critique. What in the right mind would make you think the tetris game with the twin towers is funny? Do you honestly think it's funny that millions of people were killed in the terrorist attack? If you seriously, want to make a legit. site that is funny but at least humane, PLEASE take that off.

You have sick mind. And yes, this is a constructive critique. What in the right mind would make you think the tetris game with the twin towers is funny? Do you honestly think it's funny that millions of people were killed in the terrorist attack? If you seriously, want to make a legit. site that is funny but at least humane, PLEASE take that off.

Actually, about 3,000 people died, not millions.  I live in NY, so I know. >_<

Anyway, I agree, it's really not funny.  Pretty asshole-ish.

didnt make it and some people do find it funny, your obviously not part of the targeted demographic

didnt make it and some people do find it funny, your obviously not part of the targeted demographic

Well if you didn't make it, then why did you post it on your website? That's a clear violation of copyright.

I don't think that there's a targeted demographic for images making fun of terrorist attacks that completely changed the way that everyone feels about other countries.  And even though you didn't make it, you put it on your site.

I don't think that there's a targeted demographic for images making fun of terrorist attacks that completely changed the way that everyone feels about other countries.  And even though you didn't make it, you put it on your site.

suprisingly there is, havnt you ever been on 4chan? but becuase you guys feel so strongly about it i will take it off

im impartial to it honestly but really i see the loss of professionalism by posting it on a site theres more people who would be offended then there is who will find it funny.

So for the best results of a non offensive site i wouldnt post it..

i didnt even know one had been made. but meh

suprisingly there is, havnt you ever been on 4chan? but becuase you guys feel so strongly about it i will take it off

If you consider 4chan in any demographic other than 'assholes' or 'no-lifers', then there's a reaaaal problem. =/  Just my $.02.

The demographic is basically 4chan users.

I looked through the site and have to admit that I found some of the images pretty funny.

And DarkWater... I know that 9/11 was a terrible thing and there is not one person among us that wouldn't change what happened that day if we could, but the fact is that people like to laugh about the things that hurt us the most. It is all apart of being positive in life.

I looked through the site and have to admit that I found some of the images pretty funny.

And DarkWater... I know that 9/11 was a terrible thing and there is not one person among us that wouldn't change what happened that day if we could, but the fact is that people like to laugh about the things that hurt us the most. It is all apart of being positive in life.

very well put

Laughing and blatantly disrespecting are two different things. ;)

Laughing and blatantly disrespecting are two different things. ;)

yes, but what may be blatant disrespect to some, others may laugh at

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.