Photo

PHP exec() doesn't work for Tcl or Expect scripts?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 colinexl

colinexl
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 12:04 AM

Hello everyone, I was trying to make PHP execute an Expect script written with Tcl on the server, but it doesn't seem to be executing it at all. I tried executing some other python and shell scripts to print out "hello world!" and it works fine. But when I try to execute a simple Expect of Tcl script trying to print out "hello world!", it doesn't work. Do I need some special plugin in order to make it work?

Thanks all.

#2 colinexl

colinexl
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:24 PM

[!--quoteo(post=387022:date=Jun 22 2006, 07:04 PM:name=colinexl)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(colinexl @ Jun 22 2006, 07:04 PM) View Post[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hello everyone, I was trying to make PHP execute an Expect script written with Tcl on the server, but it doesn't seem to be executing it at all. I tried executing some other python and shell scripts to print out "hello world!" and it works fine. But when I try to execute a simple Expect of Tcl script trying to print out "hello world!", it doesn't work. Do I need some special plugin in order to make it work?

Thanks all.
[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users