Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colinexl

PHP exec() doesn't work for Tcl or Expect scripts?

Hello everyone, I was trying to make PHP execute an Expect script written with Tcl on the server, but it doesn't seem to be executing it at all. I tried executing some other python and shell scripts to print out "hello world!" and it works fine. But when I try to execute a simple Expect of Tcl script trying to print out "hello world!", it doesn't work. Do I need some special plugin in order to make it work?

Thanks all.

[!--quoteo(post=387022:date=Jun 22 2006, 07:04 PM:name=colinexl)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(colinexl @ Jun 22 2006, 07:04 PM) [snapback]387022[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hello everyone, I was trying to make PHP execute an Expect script written with Tcl on the server, but it doesn't seem to be executing it at all. I tried executing some other python and shell scripts to print out "hello world!" and it works fine. But when I try to execute a simple Expect of Tcl script trying to print out "hello world!", it doesn't work. Do I need some special plugin in order to make it work?

Thanks all.
[/quote]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.