[SOLVED] And the Bold goes on and on and on and on and on (HELP before I 'bold' again!)

Chezshire

Hi Everyone,

I added a simply hyperlink to a paragraph of text, and the link bolded as expected. However everything after that would also bolded. I tried adding a '</b>' to end the bold and that did nothing. Help?

<p><font color="#9ba9c5"><b>360º PERCEPTION</b> - </font> This gift allows the owner to "see with the heart", allowing <i>YOUR CHARACTER</i> to avoid overreliance with his/her eyes for seeing his/her environment. Telepathy to sense people in the area, or empathy to sense the emotions of those hiding could be an example. Having very good hearing, or a "sixth sense" could work as well.<br><font color="#9ba9c5"><i>IN EXAMPLE -</i></font> 
<a href="/cerebra/display.php?id=1457" target="_blank">DAREDEVIL<a>, PSYCHE, and RIFT.</b></p>

<hr color='#050F1D' size='2'>

<p><span style="color:#9ba9c5;"><b>AMBIDEXTROUS</b> - </span> <i>YOUR CHARACTER</i> is equally capable of performing any task with either hand from writing to rolling dice and acts of slight of hand if they are so skilled. This means that <i>YOUR CHARACTER</i> will be able to perform tasks just as well with one hand injured.<br><span style="color:#9ba9c5;"><i>IN EXAMPLE -</i></span>  KNOCKABOUT and NIGHTCRAWLER.</p>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.