$City=$_POST['City'];
$State=$_POST['State'];
$Zip=$_POST['Zip'];
$Country=$_POST['Country'];
$Phone=$_POST['Phone'];
$E-Mail=$_POST['E-Mail'];
$Product_01=$_POST['Product01'];
$Product_02=$_POST['Product02'];

$connection = mysql_connect($host,$username,$password)or die( "Unable to connect to server");
$db= mysql_select_db($database,$connection) or die( "Unable to select database");

$query = "INSERT INTO Order_Form (First_Name, Last_Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Country, phone, E-mail, Product01, Product02) VALUES
('$First_Name','$Last_Name','$Address','$City','$State','$Zip','$Country','$phone','$E-mail','$Product01','$Product02')";
$result = mysql_query($query) or die("Error: ". mysql_error(). " with
query ". $query); // see the problem

if($result) {
echo "Thank You For your Order";
}

mysql_close();
?>

What's wrong with it? What does it do? What doesn't it do that you expect? What error messages does it generate? I'm skeptical about the username and database name you use in your code. Normally, the username and database name have your web account username as part of them. Don't post your real database access details (you never know who's reading these posts), but do check that what you are using makes sense.

I am a newbie also, but I think one problem is using e-mail.

PHP wants to see this as e minus mail - mathmatical operation.

Make it email. And just a suggestion - whay not first or fn and
last or ln instead of the long winded titles you have.

[!--quoteo(post=387148:date=Jun 23 2006, 09:19 AM:name=RonScott)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(RonScott @ Jun 23 2006, 09:19 AM) [snapback]387148[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
I am a newbie also, but I think one problem is using e-mail.

PHP wants to see this as e minus mail - mathmatical operation.

Make it email. [/quote]

Great catch, Ron. MySQL would choke on e minus mail (and error trapping in the OP's script should show that).

Hi Andy,

I used HTML Form to submit contact and order info to my mysql database. When Submiting the form balnk page apears & nothing was been inserted in to the database. Of course I used "post" method for my HTML form and I saved the above code in to action.php file.

Please look in to it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.