Could anyone help me out to figure this?

Emily0415

I’ve searched the net with no answer.

Let’s say I create a Template for a page called (test), and I want this page to show anything I write in the page area in the content (like it actually works) but after that I would like it to show the post from a category also called (test) or anything Any ideas?

A appreciate it if you can help me out.

Thanks.

Let’s say I create a Template for a page called (test), and I want this page to show anything I write in the page area in the content (like it actually works) but after that I would like it to show the post from a category also called (test) or anything Any ideas?

Could you give an example or be more detailed?  I'm not following what exactly you're trying to accomplish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ya can do it multiple ways

just depends on what method ya feel more comfortable with

1) have both sites access the same db on the server

2) move message files (via ftp or some other transport

3) use html get/put (like a form, but sent to a different server)

and a few other methods.

The easiest will prolly be 1

hardest wud prolly be 2

3 right somewhere in the middle

I have 2 sites and I want to be able to post in 1 and that the post appears in the other one as well so what should i do?

By post, do you mean you have some sort of forum?  All this information should be stored in a databse.

I still don't understand exactly what you're trying to do.  If you want to share data than just store the info in a database and have both servers connect to it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.