framework codeignter

hamza

There is nothing rubbish about these suggestions.

If you can't understand the VERY well written documentation provided with CodeIgiter, you aren't ready for it. That, in turn, implies you need to review the basics of PHP.

Does that sound like the suggestion of a jerk? Maybe. But sometimes you need to teach yourself the basics.

Nothing personal. I had to learn basic PHP before I went on into OOD.

If you still have HTML in your php files - then you are not ready for a MVC like CodeIgniter.

If you can't/don't write classes yet - then you are not ready for a MVC like CodeIgniter.

If you have never writing a simple php site - then you are not ready for a MVC like CodeIgniter.

If you don't understand my profile motto (left) - then you are not ready for a MVC like CodeIgniter.

U mean i start learning about string , db , data type , functions. And start learning how to write varible.Oo come on.It sounds rediculas.

In a word...'yes'.

Its like reading a book.  If you don't know what the words mean you will not understand what the book is saying.  If you don't understand the basics of php, you will not be able to understand or use an API, which is all based on that language.  Nothing personal, just the truth.  If I sent you a user manual for using an application that was written in a foreign language, would you be able to use the manual to use the application?  Its not ridiculous, or 'rediculas' as you say....its just common sense.

U mean i start learning about string , db , data type , functions. And start learning how to write varible.Oo come on.It sounds rediculas.

How can you program when you don't have a solid understand the basics of programing which include variables, data type, functions, and if you are going to use an framework, objects too.  It sound like you are looking for a progammer and not a framework.

Xeoncross keep your moto with your self and show to others

who can understand.

and i a can write classes and i have concept of OOPS.

=================================

All you guies who have said all the rubish to me

really thanks for your useless comments.

actually i have the all understand of php including bacis.

i am not figure out where  to store my files and folders of project

and little bit understanding of url .

and thats it and you guyes are such a rubish really

Sorry, but according to what you wrote it appears that you don't/didn't know php.  There are many tutorials that show you how to start step-by-step with easy things like a 'hello world' application.  There are also many tutorials if you google for them. 'codeigniter tutorial'.  You could have half written an application by now if you did some searching.