KK coo Databased Fixed Now Adding/saving new forum ?'s

scheols

Alright ow does it work like your in admin Cp and you have a New topic Form type thing how does that actually work.

Like having the Forum set up in the admincp right would this be set in the database if u made it connected to it?
wouldnt you have to do globals?Humm say i got this Layout But i dont know how to convert the php into adding new catagories and forums would it be best to make it with JS or PHP?(i kind of got a visual about making this)

(if you dont understand nothen above can you tell me if its possible to make new rows and collumns on a board index using a form imput)

OK, it's English - but it's still almost incomprehensible.

People who respond here are more likely to respond to posts/questions where they were written with the correct spelling and in complete sentences that made sense. Unfortunately, you fail to meet those reasonable criteria.

If you can't take the time to write clearly, why would people take the time to try to understand you?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.