AP US History Outlines Website

TheFilmGod

i like it im not sure about the ad placement tho it makes me think that whole side could be ads which its not once i looked into it a bit..

also found erros on the terms page you will want to clear up

http://www.profiletwist.com/apus/terms.html 

Warning: require_once(../../connect.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p/r/o/profiletwist/html/element/session.php on line 10

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../connect.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/p/r/o/profiletwist/html/element/session.php on line 10

Nice clean and straight to the point site.

Here are my observations:

- Your css doesn't validate.

- The site is not the most *font scaling friendly* (although since you use fairly comfortable sized fonts to begin with, this may not be such a big deal).

Overall though.. looks like it will serve its purpose.

Cheers,

NRG

EDIT: I think the ad is fine.. its non-intrusive.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.